CITAC/ACCFC AGM: November 21-23, 2016
Update: Book of Abstracts Released
Thank you to everyone who registered and/or submitted an abstract. The 2016 Annual General Meeting will take place November 21-23, 2016, and the meeting will be held in Toronto, ON at the Chestnut Residence. This year's AGM theme will be "Mapping Your Career as a Clinician Scientist". You can find the book of abstracts here.
(note, the below link directs to the old website)
Instructions for Abstract Preparation and Submission
- Formatting of Abstracts
- Abstracts should be no more than 200 words.
- Use Times New Roman font, 12 pt.
- Use a concise title, in bold font. Capitalize the first word.
- List name, initials and institution of each author.
- You are welcome to separate text into structured abstract headings: Background/Purpose, Methods, Results, Conclusion
- Please do not include any figures or tables
- Please limit your poster to 6' (width) x 3' (height)
- Name of presenting author
- Program and year
- Research Area: Basic Science, Clinical Research, Clinical Epidemiology, Translational Research, Other (please specify)
- Indicate whether interested being considered for an oral presentation (N/A for late abstracts)
- Absolute deadline for abstract submission is September 23, 2016.
- All abstracts submitted will be eligible for participating in the poster competition and select top-ranking abstracts will be selected for oral presentation. Candidates who wish to be considered for an oral presentation should indicate their interest in doing so.
- Based on feedback from last year, we are excited to introduce a brand new format for the poster presentation. Stay tuned for further details.